Warranty & Returns
Symbol Audio products carry a one year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The limited warranty begins on the date shown on the packing slip or invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts. Our Warranty protects the original owner of this product. Problems resulting from the following are NOT covered in the above warranty:
External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power. Servicing not authorized by SYMBOL audio. Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and damage to finish and/or paint. Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions. If during the applicable warranty period, your SYMBOL audio product is found to be defective by SYMBOL audio, SYMBOL audio will repair, or at its option, replace with new, used or equivalent model, such defective product without charge for parts or labor.
For repairs not covered by this warranty, SYMBOL audio will provide an estimate for the repairs or recommend a local service technician. If the unit is not in need of repair, you will be responsible for a diagnostic charge. If your unit ever needs service contact us at email@example.com or call 845.358.9430 M-F, 9 AM – 6 PM EST. We may direct you to an authorized repair service or ask that you send your unit to us for repair in which case we will send you a Service Return Authorization and arrange the shipment. Please do not ship your equipment without our prior authorization.
When returning your unit for warranty service, a copy of the Service Return Authorization number must be attached. You should include the following: your name, address, email address, daytime telephone number, and a description of the problem.
This warranty is expressly made in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. our liability is limited to the repair or replacement, at our option, of any defective product and shall in no event include incidental or consequential commercial or property damages of any kind. We are not responsible for products lost, stolen and/or damaged during shipping.
This warranty may not be altered other than in writing signed by an officer of SYMBOL audio, LLC.
1. Definitions in the below policy shall have the following meanings: “Buyer” means the organization of person who buys Goods; “Goods” means the products to be supplied to the Buyer by the Seller; “Seller” means Symbol Audio LLC, 70 S Franklin St, Nyack, NY 10960 USA.
2. All sales are final, non-returnable, and non-cancelable unless otherwise agreed by the Seller in writing on a per-case basis, in which case the following terms apply.
3. Any returns must be authorized by a representative of the Seller and assigned an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number before any credit will be given. This RMA number must appear on all packaging and paperwork.
4. Where the Seller agrees to accept the return of goods that are not damaged the Buyer will be responsible for the cost of shipping and will ensure that they are carefully packaged to avoid any damage in transit. The Seller will not be obliged to accept any goods that are damaged in any way
5. Credit of amounts due or paid in will only be given for goods that are in saleable condition.
6. Cancellation Policy. All orders are non-cancelable. In the event the Seller agrees to cancel an order the customer will be reimbursed based on the level of completion and related costs. Re-stocking fees will be charged for all returned standard off-the-shelf products. No refund or credit will be issued for custom products, shipping charges, or NRE fees.