- KEF Q350 Speakers
- Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable
- Yamaha R-N303 Network Receiver
- Symbol Audio Essential Speaker Cable
- 15% off any cabinet with the purchase of an audio package
The essential component package features all of the components of a traditional hifi setup: speakers, amplifier, turntable, and custom matched Symbol Audio speaker wires. Having discrete components allows you greater flexibility for placement and future upgrades. Once you listen to this setup, you?ll start to hear your music in a different way.
KEF Q350 – Speakers
The remarkable Q350 speakers excel when space is limited and greater bass is needed. Featuring the signature KEF Uni-Q driver array with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) port design, the Q350s deliver detailed natural sound with high clarity and tight bass. The Q350 have the ability to fill even larger rooms with robust and detailed sound.
- Design: Two-way bass reflex
- Drive Units: Uni-Q Driver Array
- Frequency Range Free Field (-6dB): 42Hz
- Frequency Response (?3dB): 63Hz – 28kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87dB
- Maximum Output: 110dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8? (min.3.7?)
- Weight: 16.8 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 14″ x 8 1/4″ x 12″
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC – Turntable
The best-sounding turntable made at this price point, the Plug-and-Play Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC includes a factory fitted critically acclaimed Ortofon 2M Red moving-magnet cartridge for exceptional detail retrieval, an incredible carbon-fiber tonearm for stiffness, and an all new DC power supply for resolute speed stability. Packing high-end features, this turntable may be our least expensive, but it certainly isn?t a slouch.
- 8.6″ carbon tonearm
- Increased platter size with more weight
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability
- New TPE motor suspension
- Felt mat
- Factory Mounted Ortofon 2m Red
- Dust cover included
- Weight: 12.34 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 16.3″ x 4.6″ x 12.6″
Yamaha R-N303 – Network Receiver
Yamaha really pushed the envelope of what is capable in an entry-class network receiver with the R-N303. Touting Yamaha?s renowned audio engineering, the R-N303 is capable of pushing 100W of high-fidelity sound to your speakers from a variety of analog and convenient digital sources. Whether you are streaming or spinning, this receiver is up to the task.
- Phono input terminals for turntables
- Two channels of 100 W high-power output (0.2% THD)
- Wi-Fi?, Wireless Direct, Bluetooth? and AirPlay?
- Access to your music library, Pandora?, Napster, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL and Deezer
- DSD 5.6 MHz, FLAC, WAV, AIFF 192 kHz/24-bit, Apple? Lossless 96 kHz/24-bit playback
- Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
- Weight: 15.9 lbs
- Dimension (H x W x D): 17 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ x 13 3/8″
Essential Speaker Cable
The Essential Speaker Cables were specified for this package by Symbol Audio and feature 16 AWG wires each comprised of 26 strands of 30 AWG commercial grade annealed copper for excellent signal transmission. Each cable is 10 ft long, hand assembled to order, and have tinned ends to prevent fraying for superior contact with speaker terminals.
Your hifi system and vinyl deserve a cabinet that has been designed with the same quality and attention to detail that you have put into curating your record collection. Complete your setup with one of SYMBOL audio?s bench-made solid wood cabinets, 15% when purchased with an audio package.